ZTV News Episode 4 ZTV News Episode 4

I hope they interview Oney next :D :D :D

NiN10Doh: ToThe64thPower NiN10Doh: ToThe64thPower

POO

just for havin the great mighty poo cameo you deserve lots of love and money.

We Just Wanted Candies We Just Wanted Candies

very good

whats left to update? everything seems finnished and the pacing+presentation are flawless. awesome job.

Professor Layton pt. 5 Professor Layton pt. 5

man

that little girl just makes me so horny i dont know what it is.

anyway im glad to see that kid get a beating :D it felt so good watching that.

Skaijo responds:

You better hope Chis Hansen didn't hear you say that. >:3

Deeper Meaning Deeper Meaning

ok so

the blue thing at the start is "creation" out of that comes the first "idea" pure and simple which then gets swallowed by "concept". Luckily the concept eventually calms down and solidifies into something "real" and "lasting" that can also bear "fruit" which also gets refined until it is like that of pure THOUGHT!...a...and it can exists like this in its purist form for only an instance before getting swallowed by the darkness....

you sir have touch me deeply 5/5 10/10

SuperLaserBeamPanda responds:

we watching the same movie?

Pokemon: Pee Red Version Pokemon: Pee Red Version

SEQUEL

no peter didn't kill himself the kid playing the game did. in the sequel his sister comes into the room and slots the game into her pink gameboi then starts a female character that get sexually harassed by the characters in the game.

-ending = tentical rape.

you can thank me later ;D

favourite line: bellawesome has been captured...i guess.....i'm confused.

OrangePylon responds:

No the kid playing the game WAS Peter. >:/

SHUT UP.

I have to quit video game parodies.

No tentacle rape either, why would you even think that would be a good ending? And how would it work?... *shudder* Bad thoughts involving Tangela...

Retarded Animal Babies 21 Retarded Animal Babies 21

you know what?

please dave if your reading this. DON'T EVER CHANGE. no matter what anyone says this series is one of the only long running shows that has stayed consistently good(or bad depending on who you are) same art, same voices, same humour. if it isn't broken don't fix it!

i lol'd at some bits more thans others also is this the first time bunny hasn't died? aalso please make puppies cousin a re-occuring character? pleeeeeeeeeeaaase? hay you can bring back cats cousin to.o have a little lesbian cousin party if you know what i mean ;).

anyway thats a 9.5 from me a long time fan

P.S. i can't wait for the movie :)

One More Brawl Taunts One More Brawl Taunts

FIGHT THE POWAH

personally i didn't like the others at all but this one definitely sparked the lolz.

READ: also don't forget to watch after the cridts~

Madness Aggregation Madness Aggregation

FUUUUUUUCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

ITS STILL NOT OVER. but atleast i got my fix.

there are a few things that could have been more epic but you've been working your ass of for years so its forgiven. can't wait for those prequels but please, can you say you will make a deliciously satisfying and exlosive end to this series?

Saturday Morning Watchmen Saturday Morning Watchmen

hhmmmm

if everything is so happy happy joy joy then were is captain metropolis? BAM